Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 русскийNew version
  1. Students
  2. News & Events
  3. Admission Express
  4. Application Materials Notice For 2018 University Intake

Application Materials Notice For 2018 University Intake

Views:897 Time:4/4/2018 11:55:39 AM
China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international students because of its long history and exciting culture. In 2017, more than 500,000 students from over 200 countries came to China to study for either degree or non-degree programs. With the booming population, Chinese government and majority of universities have strengthened their application procedure. So if you want to speed up your admission, SICAS would recommend you to prepare the following application materials in advance.
  • A valid photocopy of your passport
  • Passport-sized photo
  • Health report
  • No criminal certificate
  • The highest level of education obtained
  • Corresponding transcript of the highest level of education
  • Bank statement
  • Certificate of English proficiency test
  • Personal statement
  • Two recommendation letters (for master and doctor degree)
  • Working experience

1. An Eligible photocopy of your passport
1) It must be clear.

√                                                                                                                            ×
2) It must be color image, not gray image.

√                                                                                    ×

3) It should have at least 2 years of validity.

4) All your personal information must in accordance with your passport.


2. Eligible graduation certificate and transcript
1) Clear, color image, with official seal.
2) Graduate students should provide leaving certificate; School students should provide pre-graduation certificate.
3) All your personal information must in accordance with your passport.
3. Eligible Bank statement
1) It should start from the past half year.
2) Bank deposit holder should be student`s sponsor.
3) Normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee.
4. Eligible No-criminal certificate
1) It should be issued by local police stations or supporting institutions.
2) It should within the validation period of 6 months.
3) Students who have graduated above 2 years or from sensitive nations should provide no criminal certificate.

5. Eligible working experience (apply to those who have working experience)
1) This letter must be on letterhead paper with official seal.

6. Health report (within the validation period)

1) It should within the validation period of 6 months.

2) With physician signature and official seal of hospital.

7. Graduation certificate and official transcript
1) They should be in Chinese or English. If not, they should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized. 

Besides, if you want to apply scholarship, you should prepare scholarship application form in advance; 

If you want to apply courses taught by Chinese, you should prepare required HSK certificate.


Students who are now studying in China should offer the following documents in addition:

An agreement of transferring universities from the Office for International Students in which school or university you are studying now (must with common seal) and a recommendation letter from a teacher in the former school or university. About the resident permission, we will help the students to renew it when they register in the university, and won’t do before the refrigeration date.

Photocopy of your visa and residence permit in China.

SICAS ( Study in China Admission System) Welcomes you all to apply to study in universities in China.

Website :

Whatsapp: + 86-15318861816


You could also be interested in:

Let’s Learn Chinese Together!

Learn Chinese Daily

Meet HSK on Lus’Han