Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
Attention: The Certificate of Police Clearance Is Requested to Be Submit by International Students Who Will Register in Qingdao

This is for Students who will study in Qingdao, take China University of Petroleum (Huadong) (CUP) and Shandong University of Science &Technology for example, Please pay attention to this new rule below:


According to the regulations of Qingdao Immigration Bureau, all international students must submit the Certificate of Police Clearance authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country.

Before you come to China, please make sure you have the original copy with you. When you register at your university, you will be required to submit it so that the school authority could help you obtain Residence Permit at the Immigration.


Qingdao view

If you have any questions, please email or call  +86-18866236112 to contact us. 

Related links:Notice : the Registration Date of Weifang Medical University has been postphoned to October !   Why study in Qingdao