Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
SICAS Tips: How to Obtain Non-Criminal Record Check

Some Chinese universities require International students to provide the Non-Criminal Record Check for which is used to apply for JW202 forms.   

If students have some questions for applying the Non-Criminal Record Check, please contact your SICAS Advisor and ask for help.