Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 русскийNew version
  1. Students
  2. Pre-departure


Views:969 Time:6/22/2011 5:41:56 PM

1. How to get a Student Visa
2. How to Prepare Packing
3. How to make a Good Travel Plan
4. Two tasks for you on the airplane to China

How to Get a Proper Visa to Study in China

The very first thing you need to do before leaving for studying in China is to get an X Visa (Student Visa). How?

Step 1: Receive original Admission Letter and JW202 form from your Chinese university
Once you are admitted by the university, your school will send you the above two documents. You will need to submit the originals of these two documents along with other required documents to the nearest Chinese consulate or embassy to apply for your X visa.

Step 2: Do physical examination and get your Physical Examination Record
All students who will apply for an X Visa need to do a physical examination before applying for visa. In most cases, you must submit the completed original physical examination record when you start to apply your X visa. More…

Step 3: Go to the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for an X/F/L Visa
Chinese visas are classified based on your purpose for being in China, such as tourism, education, or employment. For international students who intend to study in China for longer than 6 months, an X visa is the most secured choice.

Documents needed for visa application:

A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it;
Chinese visa application form: accurately, completely, and clearly filled out and signed.

Click to learn more about getting a Chinese visa

Prepare Your Luggage

This is a SICAS basic lists of what you should bring for studying in China. Make sure getting these things with you before boarding the flight.

Miscellaneous Items

These things are essential when entering the country. They are very important.

a. Important documents (passport, visa, itinerary, plane tickets, related health certificate)
b. Photocopy of your passport information pages.  Also leave a copy at home.

Learn More….

Making a Travel Plan

Besides getting a student visa, and prepare your luggage well, the most important thing you need to do before leaving for studying in China is to make a practical travel plan. Here are some important tips from SICAS students service team:

Two tasks for You on the Airplane to China

On the airplane to China, you can accomplish the following two tasks to help you proceed the necessary procedures after landing better.

Task One: Please fill the Arrival Form given to you on the plane and keep it handy. You have to submit it to the immigration counter when you reach the first airport. Complete the address portion with that of SICAS, Room1302, Building10 ,Zone B, Jin Ling Garden, Xian Xialing Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province. Ms. Lulu(+86-18663920002) or Ms. Wendy(+86-532-88893256)

Task Two: Make one or two Chinese friends beside you on your plane and when your mobile roaming service is not working after landing on the airport, you can turn to them for help. (Chinese people are very friendly and helpful. Don’t be shy when you talk to them )

Learn more...