Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Long-term Chinese course (Autumn semester)

Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Non-Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 1 Semester
Hours/Week: N/A
Starting Date: Sep.2024
Application Deadline: Aug 24, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 7,000 per semester
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

We have three grades of Long-term Chinese Courses for foreign students with different Chinese levels: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced courses. Each grade has several classes in order to let every student have a suitable class to learn his/her Chinese easily.

Study duration is above 6 months/one semester.

Opening time: Every September.

Curriculums of Long-term Chinese Courses


Required Courses

Total hours per week

Selective Courses

HSK Courses


Intensive Reading, Oral Chinese, Extensive Reading, Listening


Chinese Handwriting, Calligraphy, Wushu (Gongfu), Tai chi (shadow boxing), Audio-video, Chinese Painting, Chinese Folk Music, Business in China, Chinese History, Chinese Customs, Chinese Culture, Chinese Literature, Chinese Film, Chinese Philosophy, etc.

HSK, Intermediate Level and Advanced Level

Intermediate  Class

Intensive Reading, Oral Chinese, Extensive Reading, Listening


Senior Class

Intensive Reading, Listening (Including News Listening), Extensive Reading      (Including Newspaper Reading),
Oral Chinese,
Chinese Writing


Note:  If you could get tourist visa to China and then university could help you transfer your visa, then you could apply this program. But maybe you apply this program and the university could transfer the visa type, then you maybe refused by the university.

Academic record equivalent to a Chinese Junior High School Graduate.
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.Graducation Certificate of High school
Graduation Certificate should be in English or Chinese, if not,it should be translated into English or Chinese and be notarized

4.Academic transcript of high school