Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Safety Engineering

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2024
Application Deadline: Jul 23, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 14,600 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Program Overview

Occupational Health and Safety Engineering is a discipline and specialty that studies and implements practical aspects of protection and safety. In simple terms it is what organizations must do to make sure that their activities do not cause harm to anyone.


Teaching Objectives

Nature applied talents with strong practical ability and familiar with basic theory and basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Engineering

Main Courses

System Safety Engineering, Safety Principle, Safety Testing and Monitoring, Safety Law, Safety Technology and other Characteristic Courses

4 years

Degree Awarded

Qualified student will be granted Bachelor Degree of Chemical Engineering and Technology by China University of Mining And Technology

Future Career

The graduates mainly work in the relevant enterprises, intermediary agencies and scientific research units such as institutions of higher learning in the Safety Technology and Engineering, Safety Inspection and Supervision, Safety Design and Production, Safety Education and Training of Senior Engineering in Building, Chemical, Mining, Energy and Transportation field.

Undergraduate Overseas Internship program

International Student Reading in the Library of China University of Mining and Technology

Applicants should have a good school record and be in good healththe applicants for undergraduate degree should be below 30 years old.

1.Photocopy of valid passport

With photo, passport number&expiration date and name included.

2.Passport-sized photo

A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.Academic transcript of high school

5.Additional materials

Additional materials may be required