bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version

For Future Students

Important Points You Should Know Before Applying Online
●Be sure to fully prepare the photocopies or the scanned copies of your application materials.
●Five types of methods to make a payment are available on SICAS, you can select the most convient one for you,following when you apply.More...
1.PayEase: It is a convenient, safe and easy online payment platform, supporting Master Card and VISA cards.
2.PayPal: PayPal is a secure, simple, and convenient way of paying. For those who have not used PayPal before, you can create an account on their website
3.Bank Transfer (T/T) in China: Applicants who are currently in China can do a direct bank transfer to pay the application fee in CNY
4.Bank Transfer (T/T) Overseas: Applicants who are not in China can pay the application fee in US Dollars by a bank transfer
5.Western Union: For applicants who cannot use T/T or PayPal payments, SICAS recommends you to use Western Union (especially African applicants)
Reminder:Please keep in mind that it is not until the payment has been confirmed will the applied university start for processing. In other words, universities will only start to process the applications which have been paied )
Application Materials
Application form is prerequisite, and every university has its own version. SICAS will guide you step by step to fill the exact one when you click”Apply now” on the page of your favorite course.
Be sure to prepare fully the following documents before starting online application. You will be asked to upload attachments in the application progress.

For Full Time Undergraduate Programs:
1. One passport-sized photo
2. Copy of passport or other valid IDs.
Overseas Chinese applicants (overseas applicants with Chinese nationality) should also provide notarized deed issued by a local Chinese embassy or consulate that certifies the applicant has permanent residential status in the student's residence country. Furthermore, Overseas Chinese applicants should reside in the students' residence country at least 2 years in the past 4 years up to the deadline for application. A minimum of 9-month residence in the students' residence country within a 1 year period, excluding living outside China for the reason of study or work on official business, qualifies as 1 year).
3. A graduation diploma from their high school or higher institution and its notarized Chinese or English version issued by a local Chinese embassy or consulates.
4. Official Transcripts of every academic year of high school or higher institutions and their notarized Chinese or English version authenticated by a local Chinese embassy or consulates.
5. Reference letters from Chinese Embassies, consulates, charge de affairs, overseas Chinese communities, overseas Chinese schools or famous people from overseas Chinese communities or headmaster of high school.

For Non-degree Education:
1. One passport-sized photo
2. Copy of passport or other valid IDs
3. Enrollment and Visa Application

After the application documents and application fee are received, if eligible, an admission notice will be issued and sent to the student. Some students may need a "Visa Application for Study in China" form (JW202) issued by the government when they apply for a student's visa. We will send the JW202 form to these students as well, but make sure to apply for this form 2 months earlier for it takes times to be issued. The students should go to the nearest local Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for a student visa ("X" visa) with all of our documents we send before coming to our college for registration. The "X" visa shall be converted into a residential permit within 30 days after arrival in China.

Foreign students under the age of 18 should be in the custody of guardians who must be a resident in Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted. For more details, please refer to "Guide to Notarized Certification for International Students under the Age of 18".

Students who have a valid residential permit and who wish to transfer from other Chinese schools should ask for a transfer letter, transcripts, and attendance records from their former school so the college can help them to extend their residential permit upon arrival.

Recruitment for Transfer Students into the Undergraduate

Program Majoring in Chinese Language and Overseas Chinese Education

1. Transfer Requirements
Those who receive education in Chinese Language or relevant programs in colleges or universities recognized by Jinan University both in and outside China and fulfill the entrance requirements for undergraduate programs of the college can apply.

2. Transfer Methods
Applicants with HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate level 5 or above or passing the entrance level test of the College can apply to transfer to sophomore or junior status according to the results of the tests or actual situations.
 Applicants who obtain a diploma in Chinese Language or relevant programs from junior colleges or universities, and  passing the entrance level test of the College can be transferred to sophomore, junior or senior status according to  the results of the tests or actual situations.

3. Application Materials
Besides documents required for application for full-time undergraduate education, applicants for transfer should submit the following documents:
Copy of the transcripts and education certificate of the college or university
Copy of the HSK Certificates. The original certificates will be validated upon registration.
Applicants with junior college or undergraduate diploma should submit the copies of diploma and transcripts, and the original ones will be validated upon registration.

Notice: The educational certificate and transcripts issued in foreign countries should be translated into Chinese or English and notarized or certificated by the local Chinese embassy or consulates.

Application Time

Rudimentary, Intermediate and Advanced Chinese Language Class and Crash Chinese Course, Business Chinese, Cantonese, Part-time Chinese Language Class: Enrolment in both spring semester and fall semester. Transfer students are accepted during the semester.

Undergraduate Program: Enrolment only in fall semester. Spring semester class: Applications are accepted from October 8 to Jan. 8. Fall semester class: Applications are accepted from April 8 to July 8.

The opening of the short-term classes is flexible and is subject to the number of applicants. For the application time of other programs see the relative prospectus. For applicants who fail to submit their applications within the regulated time, please contact us.