Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский

Pharmaceutical Engineering

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2022
Application Deadline: Aug 15, 2022
Tuition Fee:
CNY 18,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Teaching Objectives

Students are expected to acquire the basic theories, basic knowledge and experimental skills in pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceutics, and receive basic training in biopharmaceutical research and production techniques; become familiar with the preparation, analysis and testing processes of conventional biological drugs; have the ability to design and conduct experiments independently; become familiar with policies and regulations in production, design, research and development of biological drugs and environmental protection; acquire the theoretical knowledge about pharmaceutical engineering and preparations, and keep abreast of developments in new process, new technology and new equipment; and gain better listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English, read biomedical books and Journals in English and discuss with foreign professors on professional issues without much difficulty.

Main courses
inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, chemical principles, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutics, biopharmaceutical process, biotechnological pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical equipment and process design, machinery fundamentals and engineering drawing, bio-separation engineering, and pharmacy administration. 

1. Academic credentials equivalent to Chinese senior high school

2. Normally below 30 in age

1. Photocopy of valid passport

With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.

2. Passport-sized photo

A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.

3. Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4. Academic transcript of high school

Transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.