Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

International Economics and Trade( IET in English)

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep 01, 2024
Application Deadline: Aug 31, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 30,600 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Why choose to study this program?
The International Economics and Trade has extremely good cost effectiveness in the Business Programs in English, with studing in such a outstanding university at small cost.

Basic Core Courses
Fundamentals of Computer Application
Linear Algebra
Microcomputer Database Applications
Probability and Statistics
Specialized Core Courses: 
Applied Statistics 
Financial Management 
International Business Law 
International Economics 
International finance 
International marketing 
International Trade 
Management Information System 
Management Science 
Monetary Banking 
Operations Research 
Practice of International Trade 

Duration and Diploma
4 years, Bachelor Degree in Economics

1.High school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate;
2.Efficient Chinese language skills (5 grade of HSK or above);
3.With age 18 through 35.
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.Academic transcript of high school

5.Certificate of English proficiency test

IELTS or TOEFl will only be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker.

6.Letter of guardian’s guarantee For applicant under 18 years of age

Letter of guarantee The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (if an organization acts as the guardian, reference to the organization should be made clear).

7. If you are a current student at one of China’s universities, please present a certificate agreeing to your transfer from its office of international students.