bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version



1. International students are required to go through the registration procedures within the period designated in the Admission Notice. Late registration is subjected to an overdue fine provided by school rules. Any delay in excess of 10 working days will result in cancellation of admission. If students indeed can not register on time for special reasons, a formal written request is needed at least one week before registration date. In the request letter, students should clarify the reasons for being late and the date they will come to register. Students can put off their registration after having got the agreement from school.

● Present Passport, Admission Notice, JW201 or JW202 Form (the government scholarship students use JW201 Form), receipts or bank’s remittance bill (or slip) for the application fee and the advanced payment of the tuition.

● Buy insurance 

● Pay tuition of one semester or one year once and for all

● Do Visa or Residence Permit; Students who live outside the campus should present Temporary Residence Certificate 

● Students who hold X-visas should apply for their Residence Permit at the local Public Security Bureau within 30 days after they enter into China 

● In the first week of each semester,students may have an orientation or a placement test


Please note the following items when register

1. If you are an X-Visa holder who needs a Residence Permit, you could take the health examination organized by the school or go by yourself to the designated hospital of Beijing Quarantine Bureau for the Physical Checkup Form. (Please see details in following VISA paragraph)

With the stamp of our school, you could bring the Foreigner Application for Residence, which must be taken in the Visa Office of our School, your passport, Admission Notice, JW201 or JW202 Form, Health Certificate and two current passport photos to the Exit & Entry Administration Office of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to do your Residence Permit within 30 days after your entrance in China.

For the convenience of international students, the School of International Education will assist students who register on time to do physical checkup and receive their residence permit. Students need to pay the fees for health examination and visa application.


2. If you are a transferred student from another school in Beijing and already have a Beijing Residence Permit, you should fill up an application form for alteration of Residence Permit. After receiving the seal from our school, you can continue your alternation procedure at the Exit & Entry Administration Office.


3. If you have a Residence Permit issued in another city of China, you should, before registration at UIBE, complete the "move-out" procedure in the issuing security office. After filling up the application form for alteration of Residence Permit and receiving the seal from our school, you could then go through the "move-in" process at the aforesaid Beijing office.


4. If there is any change in your Residence Permit (especially the change of your residence address), you need also to fill up the application form and receive the seal from the school. The alteration should be applied at the aforesaid office within 10 days.


UIBE School of International Education Work Hours and Address details:

Work hours: Monday to Friday   Morning 8:30 - 11:30 Afternoon 1:30 - 4:30

Address: Room 103, Huibin Apartment, School of International Education, UIBE, No. 10, Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, China