Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский
Environmental Engineering
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Doctoral's Degree
Entry Requirements: Master's Degree or above
Duration: 3 Years
Starting Date: Mar.2020
Application Deadline: Dec 30, 2019
Tuition Fee:
CNY 28,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Outward-looking Programs
The university has always attached great importance to international students' education and  undergraduate programs and  postgraduate programs are open to international students. 


3 years





Living on Campus(Per Month)

A. Double room: 1000RMB (shared by 2 students, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room)

B. Multiple room: 750RMB (shared by 4 students, 2 bathroom, 2 bedroom, 1 living room)

Other Living Costs(per month)

This expenses includes meals, laundry, local transportation, personal items,etc. This varies from person to person

Meals on campus      approx. 800RMB

Personal Expenses    approx. 1200RMB

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport

2. With university certificate of graduation and degree or diploma

3. Above HSK level 5 certificate.(Applicants without certificate are required to take language training courses in school or choose the courses taught in English)

1. Passport-sized photo

A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.


2. Graduation certificate of final school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.


3. Academic transcript of school


4. Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)

With photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.

 For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.


5. Degree Certificate


6. Student Achievement Certificate


7. Bank Statement


8. Postgraduate and Doctoral Students are required to submit two recommendation letters and study plan.