Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский

Pre-university programs

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Non-Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 1 Year
Hours/Week: 17 hrs/wk
Starting Date: Sep.2022
Application Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
Tuition Fee:
CNY 14,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Strengthen Chinese training and help foreign students to study for Bachelor Degree

Help foreign students to enhance the understanding of Chinese culture and adapt them to Chinese education modes and society for student without science background who wants to apply MBBS

Main Courses
The course mainly focus on language skills including listening, speaking, reading and writing and 26 classes a week a guarantee for  good learning. The course also has elective courses, 6 classes a week including mathematics, physics, English, economics, biology and chemistry, which are the basic courses in the undergraduate program.

Course Arrangement 

The courses will be given from Monday to Friday, about 24-26 class hours per week. The duration is 15 weeks, and main courses are Chinese and English training, Physics/chemistry and other basic courses. 

Click here to see the timetable of the courses

1.Under the age of 35

2.a high school graduate or with equivalent qualification to take courses in Chinese (passing the 3th level HSK), or to major in Aeronautical Engineering, International Economics and Trade,Telecomunications Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (taught at SAU in the English medium).

1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

3. Academic transcript of high school

4. Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)

With photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.

For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.