Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
English Language and Literature
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Master's Degree
Entry Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Duration: 3 Years
Starting Date: Oct.2019
Application Deadline: Aug 15, 2019
Tuition Fee:
CNY 20,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
HSK: Level 5
Schools: Other

The English Language program engages in the formal study of the structures of language and the qualitative study of language in its social context. Our students gain familiarity with the questions and methodologies, learning about language, the most distinctive of human activities, and about how to understand it. We have research strengths in both kinds of study. Alongside work on philology and syntax, we have people studying language and gender, language policy, language acquisition and English in non- English speaking countries. Our main strengths are language contact and English.

Click here for more details about this program.

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
1. Application form and visa application form
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
3. An official transcript from the college you have recently attended
Official transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Two Recommendation letters
5. Certificate of English proficiency test
Applicants who apply for English taught program must provide the Certificate Letters that English is the learning language during high school study, or have the IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 75 above;
6. A photocopy of your passport
7. Bank statement (normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee)
8. Health report (within the validation period)
9. No Criminal Certificate (If necessary)
10. Personal Statement
11. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

Students who are now studying in China should offer the following documents in addition:
An agreement of transferring universities from the Office for International Students in which school or university you are studying now (must with common seal) and a recommendation letter from a teacher in the former school or university. About the resident permission, we will help the students to renew it when they register in the university, and won’t do before the refrigeration date.
Photocopy of your visa and residence permit in China.