Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
Chemical Biology
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Master's Degree
Entry Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Duration: 3 Years
Starting Date: Oct.2019
Application Deadline: Jul 30, 2019
Tuition Fee:
CNY 22,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

About the Program: 
The Chemical Biology program offered by the College of Life and Environmental Science (CLES) of WZU is dedicated to training international frontier researchers and skilled technicians, who are keen on international scientific and technological communication and cooperation. All courses are delivered in English using original English textbooks, lecture notes, and/or lab manuals.

Financial Support: Our program welcomes international students who have acquired scholarships of exchange programs between the governments, or from the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC), or from Zhejiang Province to study at WZU. For students having not acquired the above-mentioned scholarships, they will be offered full scholarship by WZU in their 1st year of graduate studies. From the second year on, the students will be offered full or partial scholarship depending on their studying and research performance in first year. At the meantime, advisors will also provide research assistants allowance after students start their graduate research projects. CLES will also give the Dean's Honors Award to students who have done excellent research works during their graduate studies. In all, every international graduate student will be offered scholarship that is sufficient to cover his/her tuition fee. 

Job opportunity: Graduates from this program can continue their education toward Ph.D. degree or find jobs in Biotechnology Industry, Food and Drug Administration or the Customs Import and Export Inspection and Quarantine Department, etc in their home country, or the related industry and department in China.

Courses: The core courses include Chemical Biology Introductory, Bio-pharmacy Introductory, Biochemistry, Biochemistry Laboratory Technique, Molecular Biology, Molecular Biology Laboratory Technique, Cell Biology, Cell Biology Laboratory Technique, Chromatographic Analysis Technique, Biostatistics, Reading and Writing in English literature, Lectures on Frontier of Life Sciences, etc. 

Click here for more details about this program.

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18

1. Application form and visa application form
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
3. An official transcript from the college you have recently attended
Official transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Two Recommendation letters
5. Certificate of English proficiency test
Applicants who apply for English taught program must provide the Certificate Letters that English is the learning language during high school study, or have the IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 75 above;
6. A photocopy of your passport
7. Bank statement (normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee)
8. Health report (within the validation period)
9. No Criminal Certificate (If necessary)
10. Personal Statement
11. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

Students who are now studying in China should offer the following documents in addition:
An agreement of transferring universities from the Office for International Students in which school or university you are studying now (must with common seal) and a recommendation letter from a teacher in the former school or university. About the resident permission, we will help the students to renew it when they register in the university, and won’t do before the refrigeration date.
Photocopy of your visa and residence permit in China.