Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
Music Performance
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Oct.2019
Application Deadline: Jul 15, 2019
Tuition Fee:
CNY 18,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

The objective of the education program is to provide advanced education, training and skills development for qualified specialized talents, who can perform Chinese music on several instruments including Chinese traditional instruments and western instrument for Chinese music, analysis for Chinese traditional music, be acquainted with the development of contemporary Chinese music as well as the historical ones; be familiar with China’s cultural and music education background; understand the general music education and conventions; be willing to perform music in China and western countries, willing to be a Chinese music successor and disseminator. The Bachelor program is full-time four years study.

Main Courses: 
Chinese language courses: Comprehensive Chinese, Chinese Listening and Speaking, Business Chinese, Business Chinese Writing
Chinese culture courses: Survey of China, Chinese Kung Fu, Chinese Traditional Music, Chinese Culture and Practice(Chinese Painting, Paper-cut, Calligraphy, Weave)
Discipline basic courses: performance of Chinese Traditional instruments (including ErHu, PIPA, GuZheng, DiZi), Chinese Violin Music performance, Chinese Piano Music Performance, Chinese Folk songs and singing parts from Chinese Opera Performance, History of Chinese Traditional Music, Analysis of Chinese Music, Music Theory, Sofge 
Professional core courses: performance of Chinese Traditional instruments,Chinese Violin Music performance, Chinese Piano Music Performance, Chinese Folk Song performance, 

Practice Courses
Chinese culture experience: 
1)Experience activities of “Cultural Street” 
2)Visit Wenzhou Museum
3)Visit Wenzhou Folk Museum
4)Visit Wenzhou University Museum 
5)Visit Wenzhou Hair Embroidery 
6)Visit Wenzhou’s natural scenery of the humanities
7)Visit one of China’s famous historic and cultural cities
Music research: 
1)Visit WZU YongJia Chinese Opera House
2)Visit the She ethnic group Music festival 
3)Visit DongTou island Music festival 
4)Visit Wenzhou primary schools and partake the music lessons in basic schools
5)ErHu concert and partake the performance 
6)GuZheng concert and partake the performance 
7)DiZi concert and partake the performance 

8)Chinese piano music performance 

Click here for more details about this program.

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
4. Observe the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and all regulations of the university

1. Application form and visa application form

2. Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

3. An official transcript from the college you have recently attended

Official transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4. Certificate of English proficiency test

Applicants who apply for English taught program must provide the Certificate Letters that English is the learning language during high school study, or have the IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 75 above;

5. A photocopy of your passport

6. Bank statement (normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee)

7. Health report ( within the validation period)

8. No Criminal Certificate (If necessary)

9. Personal Statement (For scholarship and master applicant)

10. Passport-sized photo

A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.


Students who are now studying in China should offer the following documents in addition:

An agreement of transferring universities from the Office for International Students in which school or university you are studying now (must with common seal) and a recommendation letter from a teacher in the former school or university. About the resident permission, we will help the students to renew it when they register in the university, and won’t do before the refrigeration date.

Photocopy of your visa and residence permit in China.