Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский
International Hotel Management
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Mar.2021
Application Deadline: Feb 26, 2021
Tuition Fee:
CNY 18,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Program Objectives
Designed to meet the needs of international hotel industry, this BSc program gives the students both in-depth knowledge in hotel management and a broader range of transferable skills that can be applied to a variety of hotel supervisory and managerial roles. 

Main Courses
Hotel Operation and Management; Food & Beverage Operation and Management; Rooms Division Operation and Management; Hotel Human Resource Management; Hotel Facilities Management; Hotel Accounting  

Faculty of Hotel Management (FHM)was founded in 1983.Over the past thirty years, the FHM has worked at the boundaries of theory and practice. FHM has maintained a good reputation in teaching and research on hotel management in China. Our academic staff have a wide range of research interests and have been involved in many research projects sponsored by government annd private agencies.

Length, Credits and Degree
The length of curriculum is four years. Minimum credits for graduation: 130 credits.
Qualified students will be granted Bachelor degree of Management in International Hotel Management.

Instruction Language
All the courses are delivered in English except some of Chinese language courses.
Dissertation is required to be written in English

1. High school certifiate

2. Good knowlegde of English

3. Aged from 18 to 40 years old and in good physical condition
  1. Photocopy of valid passport 
    With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
  2. Passport photo 
    A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
  3. High school academic transcript 
    High school academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
  4. High school graduate certificate 
    Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
  5. English proficiency test certificate 
    For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
  6. Resume 
    Written in Chinese or in English
  7. Health certificate 
    Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa.