Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Petroleum Engineering (Spring)

Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Master's Degree
Entry Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Duration: 3 Years
Starting Date: Mar.2024
Application Deadline: Feb 26, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 24,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Introduction of the Program
The program is delivered on Qingdao campus of CUP and taught in English. 


This program includes three parts: degree courses learning, Field Development Project and Research Project Paper; The 8 required degree courses include Petroleum Geosciences, Formation Evaluation, Reservoir Engineering, Well Test Analysis, Reservoir Simulation, Production Technology, Drilling Engineering and Project Economics.

Internship and Career
The program has been successfully developed for six sessions since 2004. More than 100 graduates got great jobs at great salaries in China and abroad. They have gained high praise for their excellence in profession, research and team work. Following the great success, it has been widely recognized as a successful platform for high quality education.

1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.

2. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. 

3. Respect Chinese social customs and habits. 

4. Be in good health condition

1.  Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.  Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.  Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.  Transcript of undergraduate school

5.  Two recommendation letters(optional)
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.

6.  Two blank pages of the passport
( For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.)