Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский


Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep 03, 2022
Application Deadline: Jun 15, 2022
Tuition Fee:
CNY 24,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
HSK: Level 6
Schools: School of Continuing Education and Teacher Training

Programs in education can be traced back to the year 1902, when BNU was established. With a long history and substantial strength, the discipline of education in the Faculty of Education is a characteristic discipline, which BNU attaches great importance to. The discipline of education in this School is the best in China and is also the earliest institution for authorization of first level discipline in education. At present, the Faculty of Education provides four undergraduate programs with over 10 international students studying there.

1. Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate

2. HSK level 6(or  above)

3. Applicant should be between 18 and 40 years old

4. Senior high school graduate with an average grade of B or higher

1.  Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.  Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.  Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.   Academic transcript of high school

5.  HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 6 or above

6.   Two recommendation letters(optional)
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.

7.   Letter of guardian’s guarantee
Letter of guarantee The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (if an organization acts as the guardian, reference to the organization should be made clear).

8.   Permission from the previous university for tranfer students
A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.