Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel./Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский
Chemical Engineering(Petro-chemical Engineering Oriented) (in English)
Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2018
Application Deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Tuition Fee:
CNY 18,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other


This program will train students to master systematized theoretical knowledge and experimental ability of petrochemical industry based on the courses of chemical engineering and technology. The graduated students will obtain the ability of scientific research and innovative thinking, who can be engaged in scientific research, technique developing and teaching related to petrochemical industry as advanced engineering technologists.

Main Courses
Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Principles of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemical Separation Engineering, Principles of Catalysis, Macromolecular Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Petroleum Chemistry, Petroleum Processing Engineering, etc. 

Where You Go
The graduates will find opportunities in the field of petroleum processing, petrochemical industry, fine chemicals industry, pharmaceuticals, energy resources, light industry, food industry and environmental protection and meet the demand of engineering design, technique developing, production management and scientific research. Of course, you can take a job at a college as a teacher.

NOTICE:According to the strategy cooperation agreement between SICAS and Liaoning  University of Technology, the students who get admission in this major through SICAS will be rewarded partial scholarship,receving   25percent tuition grant, so they  only have to pay CNY18,000/Year.

 Laboratory Equipment and Supplies

The School of Chemical & Environmental Engineering has many basic laboratories such as Organic Chemistry laboratory, Analytical Instrument laboratory and Physical Chemistry laboratory.


Applicants should have the equivalent of a high school education

1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated intoChinese or English and be notarized.

3. Academic transcript of high school

4. Photocopy of all pages of your valid passport

With main page (photo, passport number &expiration date and name included), blank pages, and stamped pages.
For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.

5. Sponsorship Certificate

You can click here to download the sample