bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version

For Future Students

Important Points You Should Know Before Applying Online
●Be sure to fully prepare the photocopies or the scanned copies of your application materials.
●Five types of methods to make a payment are available on SICAS, you can select the most convient one for you,following when you apply.More...
1.PayEase: It is a convenient, safe and easy online payment platform, supporting Master Card and VISA cards.
2.PayPal: PayPal is a secure, simple, and convenient way of paying. For those who have not used PayPal before, you can create an account on their website
3.Bank Transfer (T/T) in China: Applicants who are currently in China can do a direct bank transfer to pay the application fee in CNY
4.Bank Transfer (T/T) Overseas: Applicants who are not in China can pay the application fee in US Dollars by a bank transfer
5.Western Union: For applicants who cannot use T/T or PayPal payments, SICAS recommends you to use Western Union (especially African applicants)
Reminder:Please keep in mind that it is not until the payment has been confirmed will the applied university start for processing. In other words, universities will only start to process the applications which have been paied )
Application Materials
Application form is prerequisite, and every university has its own version. SICAS will guide you step by step to fill the exact one when you click”Apply now” on the page of your favorite course.
Be sure to prepare fully the following documents before starting online application. You will be asked to upload attachments in the application progress.

Non-degree Chinese language Program

1. One passport-sized photo
2. Photocopy of the Passport

Bachelor's Degree Program

1. One passport-sized photo
2. Photocopy of the Passport
3. A copy of your high school diploma
4. Copy of high school transcript
5. Copy of HSK level 4 or above certificate

1. International students are not allowed to change their L Visa (Travel Visa) to X Visa (Student Visa) after they arrive in China.
2. International students who study in Chengdu University for more than six months (including six months) are required to buy Chinese Insurance for International Students.
3. All international students studying in CDU are required to live on-campus for their first year.

Application Qualification

Chinese Language Study: Any non-Chinese who is interesting in Chinese language and culture;
Undergraduate Program: With a high school diploma and a health certificate. HSK exam score above Band IV.