bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version


Q1: Where can we buy the insurance? What needs to take?

A: International students can buy insurance in Room 205 on the second floor of Ping An Building, Nanqiao of Yuetan Street, Beijing. You can contact 66210577 during the working time from 830 to 1130 in the morning and 1300 to 1700 in the afternoon. Passport and 600 RMB are necessary.


Q2 How should the temporary residence be registered if living outside campus?

A: International students need to register together with the owner of the house in the local police station within 24 hours of the new movement. They should take rent contact, the house owner’s ID and the passport of the international students. After that the copy of the temporary residence form should be given to the Department of International Cooperation and Exchange for file keeping.


Q3Where is the physical examination held after arriving in Beijing and what needs to be attentioned?

A: Physical examination can be checked in 20 North Hepingli Street, Dongcheng District. You can contact 64274240-8 during the working time from 800 to 1130. Passport,650RMB and two photos of 2 inches are necessary but breakfast should be avoided.


Q4What and when will be examed learning in the department?

A: Examinations are different from department to department, examed by the professional teachers, usually during the early or middle June