Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Vehicle Engineering

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2024
Application Deadline: Jul 15, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 22,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Program Overview

This major mainly studies the theory, design and manufacturing technology of automobile, locomotive, military and other engineering vehicles.

Teaching Objectives

This program trains students to master comprehensive engineering technique such as machinery, electronics, computer basic theory, professional knowledge and skills necessary to learn. It attach importance to social knowledge associated with the automotive technology development.

Main Courses

Vehicle system dynamics, vehicle system analysis and design method, modern vehicle vibration noise analysis and control, vehicle testing and analysis technology, vehicle electronic technology, vehicle electro-hydraulic control system and computer control technology, car body structure analysis and computer aided car body design, the theory of vehicle automatic transmission, vehicle power transmission system control and optimization technology, and vehicle safety and vehicle fault diagnosis, etc.


Internships in all kinds of vehicle research institutes, design and manufacturing enterprises of automobiles, locomotives, subways and light rail vehicles

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport

2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate

3. Be in good health condition and age of 18-25

4. Observe the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and all regulations of the university

5. Certificate of English proficiency test

IELTS  above 5.5 or TOEFL above 60 for those non-native English speakers

1.Photocopy of valid passport home page and one blank page.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.

2. Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

3. Academic transcript of high school

Transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4. Certificate of English proficiency test

It is better to upload your IELTS or TOEFL results when you are applying for a course taught in English, especially for those non-native English speakers, even though it is not a compulsory condition in some of the universities.