Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Material Science and Engineering

Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2023
Application Deadline: Sep 23, 2023
Tuition Fee:
CNY 20,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Teaching Objectives

Materials Science & Engineering (MSE) is a major that is concerned with the structure and properties of all engineering materials. After graduation, MSE students have wide basic theory in materials science and technology, and can become materials research workers or materials engineers who are responsible for designing, producing, examining and testing diverse materials. Students graduated with honor, can also do some research, education, development and management work related to materials designing and producing, materials processing, manufacturing and relative areas etc. 

Practice, course design, surveying and mapping practice, graduation practice, graduation design. 

Degree Awarded 
Bachelor of Engineering Degree

This undergraduate major aims to develop students morally, intellectually and physically. Students of this major will be graduated with professional knowledge of metal materials and engineering and the related fields. They will be senior engineering experts, who can engage scientific research, technology development, design of process and apparatus, or the related manufacture or operation management of metal materials.
Inquiry to email:
1. High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.

2. Aged 18 or above and with a good health

3. No Chinese-citizen with foreign passport
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4. Academic transcript of high school

5. English proficiency test certificate 
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.