Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский

Chemical Engineering & Technology

Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2022
Application Deadline: Aug 29, 2022
Tuition Fee:
CNY 19,800 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

a. Semester

The school year can be divided into three semesters. The summer semester commences from early September and ends at the end of September. The autumn semester begins from early October and ends at the end of January the following year, and then the winter vacation follows. The spring semester starts in the middle of February and ends in early July, and then the summer vacation starts.

b. Teaching

The teaching lasts 4 weeks for the first semester in which students may have lectures or do internships, 16 weeks for the second and third semesters in which students study all courses. Besides, there are 2 weeks suspended before the end of second and third semesters during which students can make preparation for final examinations.

c. Credits Requirements

The total number of credits for students of science and engineering is 170 or so (the number of credits for theoretical subjects is about 140 and about 30 for practice). The total number of credits for students of arts, economics and management is 160. Each student is required to complete at least 20 credits in a semester.


1. High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.

2. Aged 18 or above and with a good health

3. No Chinese-citizen with foreign passport

1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.
If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.Transcript of postgraduate school

5.Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.


Written in English or Chinese

7.English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.