Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский

Marine Technology

Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2024
Application Deadline: Jun 15, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 30,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

Duration: 4 years
Tuition: 30000RMB/year

Accommodation Fee

Yihua Apartment No.1 Single Room: 8400RMB/year

                       Big Single Room: 12000RMB/year

                       Super Big Single Room: 18000RMB/year

Yihua Apartment No.2 :  Single Room: 12000RMB/year

                       Big Single Room: 14000RMB/year

                       Double Room: 7000RMB/year/person

                       Air-condition Single Room: 14000RMB/year

                       Air-condition Big Single Room: 16000RMB/year

                       Air-condition Double Room: 9000RMB/year/person

On-campus dormitory deposit : 500 RMBYi Hua Apartment 1)、1000 RMB (Yi Hua Apartment 2)

Study Materials Fee
Degree Program: between 1000 and 1500 RMB
Non-Degree Program: about 500 RMB

Internet Fee
Students should bring their passports to China Telecom on campus personally to set up the internet access. The internet fee is according to the time period and the network speed.

Medical Insurance
One year   800 RMB
Half a year   400 RMB

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport

2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate

3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18

4. Observe the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and all regulations of the university

1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.


2.Passport-sized photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.


3. Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.


4. Academic transcript of high school

Transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.