Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 русский New version

Your selected question

Q:What kinds of application material are required when I apply the Petroleum Engineering courses on SICAS?

    Photocopy of valid passport
Take photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.
    Passport-sized photo
a passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
    Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English
and be notarized.
     Academic transcript of high school
    HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 4 or above
   Two recommendation letters
   From professor, associate professor or equivalents.