Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский New version

Your selected question

Q:When can I get my resident permit from local authorities?

If you hold an X visa (a student visa for those staying in China for longer than 6 months), you must then apply for a Residence
Permit within 30 days of entering China. However, you don’t really need it if you have an L visa (a tourist visa) and your
study-in-China Program is shorter than 30 days.
A visa is an official and legal permit issued by Chinese embassy which allows students to legally enter China. However, a
residence permit is issued by the local Exit-Entry Administration Bureau in representative for the MOP and Chinese Government
to allow you to study in China during its valid duration.