Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский New version

Your selected question

Q: What is the registration form of temporary residence?

If you choose to live on campus, your school will help you to register with the local authority. However, you should
register by yourself accompanied by your landlord if you live off campus. You should submit the registration form of
temporary residence to the local authority.
The registration form of temporary residence is a small piece of paper proving that you have registered your address
with the local police station. If you choose to stay in the school or a hotel, you should get the Registration Form of
Temporary Residence from the university or hotel. If you rent an apartment or stay with friends/family off campus, you
should register at the local police station accompanied by the landlord, rental contract and your passport. And you are
suggested to apply one within 24 hours after you arrive in China, and it is a prerequisite that you can get a Residence
SICAS Reminder:
You should do the Temporary Residence Registration within 24 hours or you have paid the fine if it expires.