Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский New version

Your selected question

Q:What documents should I submit for school registration?

To register in the school, you should present some necessary documents. Actually these documents needed vary from
university to university; here is some that are indispensible to all universities:
      Admission Letter /Notice
      Registration Form of Temporary Residence
      Photocopies of your passport photo page and visa
      Passport-sized photos
      Fees for tuition and insurance (or a receipt if you've already paid)