Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский New version

Your selected question

Q:Are my electrical appliances allowed to use under China’s voltage standard?

Electronic appliances in China operate on 220 voltages. If the voltage standard is different in your country then you will
need to purchase a travel voltage converter (or, if the appliance is relatively inexpensive, purchase a new one in the host
country). What’s more, Voltage isn't the only thing that varies from country to country. Electrical wall outlets also differ in
shape, assortment and arrangement of holes. To be prepared, make sure you get an adapter set to go with the converter.
You can inquire about international voltage converters at a local electronics store.