Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 русский New version

Your selected question

Q: I am already an adult (≥ 18 years old) and have graduated from high school. What kinds of courses am I eligible to study in China with little knowledge of Mandarin?

 Pre-university course (Foundation Course/Pre-college Course): Plenty of Chinese universities offer a oneyear 
preparatory course for international students and most of the classes provide the teaching of the Chinese language
and the basic undergraduate knowledge. Tuition rates range from2000 to 5000 USD a year.

English taught Bachelor Degree program: You can apply on SICAS to a number of universities where English-Taught 
courses are available. Tuition usually costs 2000 to 5000 U.S.D a year. But it is slightly higher for a few universitieswhich 
may be 9,000 U.S. D per year.  click here to find Top English taught MBBS courses in China, Top English taught B.E.
Telecommunication courses in China, English taught B.E. Mechanical engineering courses in China, Top English taught 
Petroleum engineering courses in China, Top English taught BBA/BIT courses in China ,see more on university

Non-degree Chinese language and culture program: For your convenience, most of the courses are arranged 
in flexible hours.Tuition differs according to the location of the school and the duration of each class. A six-month 
Chinesetaught course's tuitionrates is 700 to 1,500 U.S. D. One-year Chinese language program costs 1500-3000