bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version

Admission Confirmation

Admission Confirmation


1.Once the admission is confirmed, advanced payment of tuition fee should be paid in time. Applicants can pay in cash personally at our University or pay through transferred bank accounts. After receiving the prepayment, the international Recruitment Office will prepare for students the Letter of Acceptance and the Visa Application Form (JW202 Form) and other documents which will be sent to the address specified in the application before school opens. If applicants prefer to pick up the admission documents in school, they should mark it out in the application. No application documents can be returned. 


Bank Account

Beneficiary NameBeijing Union University

BNFs Account No1780030410002

Swift codeCMBCCNBS

Accounting Bank INFOBeijing Chaoyang District China Merchants

Bank Xiaoguan Sub-Branch


2.Having received the admission documents, applicants can go to the Chinese Embassy or Administration of Exit and Entry of Beijing Public Security Bureau to apply for student visa (Students should keep the original JW202 and Letter of Acceptance for school registration and apply for visa with the photocopied one). Please come to School of International Education, BUU to register, sign up, get insurance and pay the total tuition fee according to the dates on your Letter of Acceptance




Applicants are required to go through the registration procedures within the period designated in the Letter of Acceptance. If students indeed can not register on time for special reasons, a formal written request is needed at least one week before registration date. 


Registration Procedures


l  Present your Passport, Letter of Acceptance, JW202 Form and receipts or Bank’s remittance bill for the application fee and the advanced payment of the tuition

l  Purchase Insurance

l  Pay tuition of either one semester or one year 

l  Do Visa or Residence Permit; Students who live off the campus should present Temporary Residence Certificate

l  At the beginning of semester, you may have an orientation or a placement test

l  Students who hold X visas should apply for their Residence Permit at the local Public Security Bureau within 30 days after they enter into China

l  Students who hold X visas should have the Medical Certificate