Email: service@sicas.cnTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816русский


Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Doctoral's Degree
Entry Requirements: Master's Degree or above
Duration: 3.5 Years
Starting Date: Sep.2024
Application Deadline: Jun 20, 2024
Tuition Fee:
CNY 29,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other

This program provides Doctor of chemistry degree (including: inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analysis chemistry, physical chemistry and polymer chemistry) in the department of chemistry with various academic research focuses. The program is suited for those who want to pursue a career in chemistry that may lead to teaching or consulting practice and for scholars who intend to explore particular research issues in depth.

PhD Research Area

Inorganic Chemistry

Organic Chemistry

Analysis Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

Polymer Chemistry

Program Structure

-For those who are pursing MA degree, they are required to accomplish 35 credits, including 30 coursework credits and 5 credits of MA or PhD thesis. 

Mentorship and Supervision

An academic mentorship will be arranged for students’ research project and thesis/dissertation. For PhD students, the supervision will be given based on students’ research intention and faculty members’ expertise by a supervising group consisting of three faculty members under the leadership of the core supervisor. The supervisors and supervising groups accordingly will be responsible to guide and monitor students’ research process from research proposal to final thesis/dissertation accomplishment.

1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport

2. Hold master degree

3. Be in good health condition

1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.


2.Passport-sized photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.


3. Master's degree diploma

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.


4. Transcript of master school

Transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.


5. Certificate of English proficiency test

It is better to upload your IELTS or TOEFL results when you are applying for a course taught in English, especially for those non-native English speakers, even though it is not a compulsory condition in some of the universities.


6. Two letters of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents.