Email: service@sicas.cnSkype: SICAS-ChinaTel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel: +86-053258538888-8009 русский
Long-term Chinese Language Course (Autumn Semester, 1 Year)
Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Non-Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 1 Year
Hours/Week: 20 hrs/wk
Starting Date: Sep.2021
Application Deadline: Jul 10, 2021
Tuition Fee:
CNY 16,000 per year
Application Fee:
150 USD (Non-Refundable)
Schools: Other


Long-term course (with duration of more than half a year) recruit new students twice every year, which begin in March and September respectively.
The course includes five phases: introduction, junior, senior, advanced and so on.
Students will attend classes from Monday to Friday which includes 20 - 22 hours required courses and 2 - 4 hours elective courses every week.

Course Structure

Required courses


Grammar, Reading, Listening, Speaking,
Chinese Law for foreign students in China.


Grammar, Comprehensive Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing

Selective courses

Chinese Martial Arts, Tea Ceremony, Chinese Folk Dancing, HSK Test Prep Training/etc.

Small classes (maximum amount of registers is kept within 16) focus on improving students' language ability in practice. Teaching schedules are accompanied by various activities. Activities involving Chinese language practice and International Students Talent Show will be held every semester. We have a large number of experienced and high qualified teaching stuff that will be able to contribute a great deal to the high teaching quality.

Application Deadline
January 10th (Spring Semester)

July 10th (Fall Semester).

One Semester: CNY 8500 
One Academic Year: CNY 16000

Study Materials Fee
CNY 500

1.(Applicants should be between the) age of 18 to 60 years old
2.(Applicants must) Be in good health
3.High school graduate or equivalent or above.

1.Photocopy of personal information page of  passport
(Photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to submit if an application is in China upon application)
2.Certificate of highest diploma(original) or Enrollment Certificate of present study(original)