bridge to study in china|Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-15318861816 |Tel:+86-053258538888-8009 |русскийNew version

Supporting Documents You Need to Prepare when Applying for a University in China

In order for your application to be processed further after you submitted your application form, you must forward copies of the supporting documentation, which vary according to different schools.
In general, basic required documents by university are as follows:
1. Evidence of academic or professional qualifications of your most advanced education
2. Transcripts
3. The scanned copy of your passport
4. Copies of HSK certificate (for Chinese-taught program)
Generally HSK 4 for Science and HSK 6 for Art
    HSK Certificate is required for applicants without Chinese as their native language, English-taught program excluded. If you don't have the HSK Certificate or don't reach the level required, you should study Chinese languages in the university before commencing your degree program.
5. Copies of English language certificates (for English-taught program, ie. IELTS, TOFEL)
Generally IELTS 5.5 or above
6. Two references (from persons of at least associate professor status)
Generally required only for postgraduate applicants
Other supporting documents might be required of you:
7. Two-Inch photo (electronic one)
8. Guarantee statement
9. Non criminal record
10. Physical examination form (It will be valid in six months before enrollment)
Scanned copies are acceptable for most of these documents. Please note that you need not to submit the above supporting documentation at a sitting. But earlier submission is highly recommended.